ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Sunday, October 16, 2011

Loc it up!

Ok, I have a secret obsession with loc'd hair. I'm absolutely enamored with it! Notwithstanding this affinity, I don't actually want to loc my hair, for fear that once I do I won't be able to take them out. I mean the name does say it all, once you loc up you throw away the key. The only thing that vaguely resembles one are scissors and a pair of clippers. And I'm just not feeling that right now. Though I do fantasize about fading it up too. I think I'll do that once I reach my waist length hair goal. Anyway, I digress, in the meantime I'll assuage my longing to channel my inner Bob by styling my twists in styles typically marketed for loc'd hair. Today was my first official effort.  The style isn't the best but I tried. The view is better in the front, as opposed to the sides. I wish I had a scarf to cover the back, lol. I'm not doing anything else to it for 3 days, until I moisturize and restyle. I need a break from this hair!! 

Pics are posted below:


No comments: