ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Thursday, May 3, 2012

You Planted the Seed

I have made a concession regarding this blog--every once in a while it will be taken over by my natural hair blogging alter-ego and serve as my very own hair photo album. I can't get on facebook, and I need a place to share pics of my "good hair" days. This happens to be one of them. For the past week, a few acquaintances have asked me to wear my hair out. My answer to this was simply a flat out "NO!". Do they know how much effort must be put in to wear my hair down? And yet today I've acquiesced. I got the itch this morning, and I fought hard not to scratch it. I don't wear my hair completely out unless I get that feeling. This morning it it me hard. Its this restless, unsettling feeling I get when I look at the coif in the mirror. Anyway I took it out in the bathroom at the Library, because I just couldn't take it any longer. I was hoping that I didn't come out looking like two different people, and that the other students wouldn't notice my metamorphoses. Here are a few pics.




If you can't tell by now, I'll admit that I certainly do think I'm cute lol . I was feeling myself :)

Akos

No comments: