ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Friday, January 2, 2009

Who Can I Run to When I need LOVE?

I was listening to this song as I wrote, and He gave me peace. But the song I was originally thinking of was "Who Can I Run To" by Xscape. I think the whole premise behind the song was not having a reliable man by your side to hold you and comfort you. Well ladies if you want a man to fill that void then you will be left dissappointed everytime because no one can fill the void that he has placed in us.



In My Name - Rev. Milton Brunson & The Thompson Community Singers
"In My Name' - Rev. Milton Brunson.
Who can I run to when I'm all alone? Who will comfort me when my tears stain the pillow and I feel like I'm all by myself?
"When my father and mother forsake me then the Lord will take me up...Teach me thy way oh Lord and lead me on a plain path because of mine enemies". Nobody but the Lord can keep us warm at night when we are by ourselves. There have been plenty of times when I was weak but the strength of God brought me through. Each day when I am brought low by my circumstances, God is the One to pick me up and make me feel like everything is going to be alright. Each day I'm blessed to walk on this earth, the Lord is showing me that He is all I need; that I don't need a man to be my strength and to hold me. Because no one can hold me like He can. I'm expecting this love relationship to grow more and more each day. One thing I have learned to say is "Jesus I need you"; because I know that I couldn't make it on my own. I'd make too many mistakes, so He knows I can't be trusted to navigate this life of mines with out Him.
Give it ALL to Jesus
AJ

No comments: