ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Friday, May 28, 2010

Change ISN"T Inevitable

How do you become something more; something better than just YOU?

How do you change your Character? Your Dreams? Your Destiny?

Is destiny really inevitable? Can a person achieve it with only a passive response to life?

I'm standing in the place, where I'm caught between who I am, and what I could
should
be.

Finding comfort only in the familiar pain of my past. It never changes. There are no surprises.

So here I am.
Stagnant.
Because change is foreign, and uncomfortable. It is the prick of a vaccinating needle. It sears my soul like truth. How do become this beautiful woman, the person I know am destined to be?

I sit and let my emotions wash away like sand on the shores. Only to be deposited on some distant land. Or maybe to be trapped in clam to become a magnificent pearl.

Facing yourself seems to be the most difficult task that God asks us to undertake.

But here I am standing infront of His Mirror of Truth.
Naked.
Ready to meet the real me.

Hello my dear. I've missed you.

AJ

No comments: