ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Monday, June 7, 2010

What Does God Have in Store for You?

That's a good question.

I just got word that I have been a named as a recipient of a major scholarship to study abroad.
My jaw dropped because I knew that we were supposed to be notified by early June, and I hadn't received any notification and today is the 7th.

God is so good.

This process has been an arduous one.
There have been many hurdles along the way but I was able to clear everyone of them with His help.
He is awesome, and I know he has an awesome plan for my life.
How did the grandchild of sharecroppers and paupers make it this far?
Only with his help. The way things have fallen into place in my life has caused me to believe without a shadow of doubt, that God is the creator and maker. He is the ONE. Period.
I feel Him calling me to be and do more. My life cannot, willnot be mediocre. My desire is not for fortune or fame, but it is instead to fulfill my purpose during my short time on this planet.

"And when the stars were aligned, a child was conceived.
She was the last of their sons and daughters.
The least of her brothers and sisters, but was destined to be the greatest.
She would lead them to salvation, and the promised land.
She would show them the way to Life.
She rests her head on the clouds, and clasps her trousers with Orion's belt.
The Milky Way quenches her thirst, and she plays hopscotch with the planets.
The Father's lullabies serenade her as she drifts off to sleep.
They meet in her dreams. =) "

Sweets
AJ

No comments: