ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Monday, June 28, 2010

His Words Are Spirit and Life

I have to admit that during this past year of my life, from June 09 to May 10, I allowed my spiritual journey to dwindle. I stopped paying attention to the Father and what he wanted out of my life. But this time did show me something important:
That He loves us so much that he was willing to go to great lengths to regain my attention.
Nothing just happens.
Believe that.

He strategically placed certain people in my life to show me that
 I need him, and that he wants a relationship with me. You might be thinking that what's so special about me that would cause the One True God to want to have a relationship with me?
Nothing, or maybe Everything.
I'm His child and I know that He Loves me. If I don't know anything else I can say that He loves me.
I was reading my bible this morning and I stumbled across this scripture:

Psalm 103: 8-12

The Lord is merciful and gracious,
Slow to anger and abounding in steadfast love
He will not always chide
Nor will he keep his anger forever
He does not deal with us according to our sin
Nor repay us according to our iniquities
For as far as the heavens are above the earth
so great is his steadfast love toward those who fear him
As far as the east is from the west
so far does he remove his transgressions from us

I'm working on memorizing it because this is something that I will need to hear from time to time.

I love this song.
Take a listen and let it soothe your soul....



He Wants It All T'day!!
AJ

No comments: