ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Wednesday, March 9, 2011

So much to be grateful For :)


God is so awesome. 

Everyday I become more aware of how much he loves me. So many good things are happening in my life right now, and have been since I came to college.  I went through some pretty traumatic experiences as a child, and as a got older I went through the “why me’s?” a lot actually. Sometimes I feel like God is giving me a break—like he’s saying “I’m sorry that your life sucked for the first 18 years. Now this is your time, go and be happy. I love you” I’ve been blessed to see his love manifest in so many ways during the past 4 years of my life.  I am so grateful for the little things that I experience that are his I love you’s. Like the night market lady dashing me an extra piece of chicken. Or having three different friends prepare meals on the same day and invite me to join in. Or showing me that love in the human form can be beautiful and trustworthy.

He loves me, he loves you, he loves us all. :)

No comments: