ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Touch Your Heart

Bless me to touch your heart,
and I'll let you touch mine.
Let me wrap my arms around your mind
before our bodies intertwine.

So much emphasis is put on the physical senses.
What we can see feel and touch, especially when it comes to the "laws of attraction" or what our respective societies tell us is beautiful and desirable in a partner.
Everything is so superficial--with songs out like "I invented sex" and "Put you to bed" It shifts the emphasis of relationships to what is physically pleasurable instead of what is long lasting and eternal. Call me old fashioned but the most attractive, well one of the most attractive, things in a man is the quality of him wanting to know my mental and emotional, and spiritual ins and outs before he even dares to consider my body.
So that our connection will be deeper than the ignition of that divine spark of pleasure.

Food for your mental,
AJ

No comments: