ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Sunday, December 4, 2011

Exasperated with Self

Its time to be transparent. At this present juncture in life I am quite frustrated with myself. Bad habits that I seem to hold near and dear to my heart might lead to my demise if I don't make drastic changes and soon. Brief glimpses of the life I want keep me longing for more. I have a destiny and I know it, but I'm not quite sure what it is. I have friends that seem to have their lives worked out just fine and then i wonder, if there is something wrong with me. Taking my own advice, I told a friend, the best thing to do when overwhelmed by your own flaws and failures is to focus on God's love and his perfection. He said he has granted me all things that pertain to life and godliness. It is one thing to quote scripture; living it out is an entirely different story and one that right now seems to be the most difficult.

No comments: