ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Monday, July 19, 2010

The Countdown has begun: 15 days and counting

15 days 'till I'm out of these United States, and I'm so glad about it.
I feel like I'm leaving with some loose ends, and unfinished life chapters but I'm completely fine with that.
I need some time to think and breathe.
I need time to figure out what I'm going to be doing with my life.
I have friends that I wish I could take with me, and others I wish to separate myself from completely

"Me and this guy go together like bricks and candy, or maybe sugar and glass"

One thing is certain, this has been one of the best summers of my life.
I didn't visit any exotic lands, or have any fantastic internships but I have grown.
And that's all I could ask for. I've been forced to look at myself in the mirror, and make some tough decisions. It's difficult to look at the scars that life has bestowed upon you. I realized that I would stand in front with my head solemnly bowed, afraid of what I would see.

James 1:23-24 says

23 Those who listen to the word but do not do what it says are like people who look at their faces in a mirror 24 and, after looking at themselves, go away and immediately forget what they look like.


But that's behind me know. I'm not saying I've arrived but I've certainly left.

Here's to daily growth,
AJ

No comments: