ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Broken Lover, Yes I Made You....

I'm standing in a whirlwind filled with the debris of our failed relationship
As they swarm about I am in a space where I feel no control
I watched you rip it apart board by board
and wrench my soul from yours in an instant.
you shreded your peices of our foundation, unaware that they are intertwined with mine
so while you walk away with your bag of burdens
I am left wondering
and you are found wanting
Broken lover you made me believe that you would be the one to heal me, and you did
You gave me the power to take control and to not allow life to just happen to me.
When its all said and done I will take joy in that I was able to love myself

Love this song

No comments: