ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Rainbows and Sunshine

With the time winding down 'til I'm outta here, I've found myself paying more attention to the little things.
Attempting to savor the feeling of breathing in "America".
I find myself looking at people differently, not simply allowing them to pass me by, but attempting to listen to their whispers of stories untold.
On an average day you encounter, what, over a hundred people? And I've noticed that the faces of many of these people read quite grimly. Who is it that said the eyes are the window to the soul?
This adage has become more real to me with the passage of time. And if it's true, and the expression that you wear on your face shows what kind of spirit you have, then I want a guy with a smile so wide, his eyes turn to slits when he sees fit to bless me with his laughter. And I'll have no choice but to rise when he shines. I don't know why anyone would ever want to walk around with an angry disposition. And then I think that no one would choose hold such a ornery demeanor, and instead its just reflection of the turmoil inside their soul. After all we are but spirits cloaked in human flesh.

"and we will live happily ever after, float to the rafters
caught up the in rapture,
where we were captured by each other's hearts
see we go together like rainbows and sunshine
this Son's mine and together we gon' shine"

lol at my befuddled attempt at rhythm,

*Sigh* of relief,
AJ

No comments: