ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Sunday, December 28, 2008

I Never Can Say GoodBye..




Never Can Say Goodbye - Jackson 5
Good day readers you are probably wondering why I have this classic hit up here. I never can say goodbye by the Jackson 5 its because my best friend is getting married! I know I know I should be happy for her and trust me I am. I want her to experience all the joys of marriage and the fulfillment that comes with it. But it just feels kinda weird, and yes I admit that it hurts, to know that once she says I do that's a wrap. OK, here's the history. I have known this girl since we have been in kindergarten! NOw how many people can say that?! But we have really been friends since the seventh grade and I was old enough to want to talk on the phone. So we have a long history. And now all of a sudden my best friend in the whole wide world, except for Jesus of course is about to take the plunge; in one weeks time she will no longer have the same last name. It seems that I am enduring some separation anxiety. It seems as though they are always together. When I call on weekends he is always there, like he is the other man lol jk. But seriously though I have definitely had to realize that I cannot depend on human beings for my comfort. You know how when something really terrible happens to you like your boyfriend dumps you , or for my fellow college students if you fail a test, your best friend is the one you can't wait to call when you get good and bad news. But now she won't always be available. Maybe I'm looking at this the wrong way. One thing that I have learned is that Jesus should be the first person we run to when getting both good and bad news. I have learned to kneel and pray to tell him everything, and if there's anyone that needs to complete us its him. So the lesson learned is to put God first in everything and to let him fill the voids that are in our lives because only He can. Human beings may come and go but God is ever present!
Be Blessed!
AJ

No comments: