ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Are You Ready for the new year?


"Its a new season its a new day". Wow, I cant believe that in less than 6 hours we will be ringing in the new year, and its a time for celebration! I can already hear the fireworks popping outside my window. God has really blessed me this year; beyond my wildest imaginations. I finished an entire year of college, and my relationship with Him is stronger than ever. With a new year comes new experiences and greater trials and tests lie ahead of us. Many will make resolutions that will not be kept. To exercise more and eat healthier, the list goes on and on. I think that what many people fail to realize is that we don't have to wait for the turning of the calendar to do something new and different with our lives. The first step to a new and better you is simply surrendering your life to Jesus and allowing him to be your Lord and Savior. Forget about your past mistakes and regrets. God does not care about the many skeletons that are hanging in your closet. All he wants is you! "Therefore if any man be in Christ He is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things are become new" 2 Corinthians 5: 17. It doesn't matter to God whether you give your life to Him on January 1 or on May 22. Just don't wait until its too late!The point is to seek Him while he may be found, and to take each day that we are blessed to wake up, as another opportunity to get it right with Him. Once you accept Christ, the transformation has begun, and it will last a lifetime.


Happy New Year!


AJ

No comments: