ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I ToOK My LUVe For Granted

I took my love for granted. I took my God for granted; I did not appreciate my Jesus. This summer has been interesting..I had the most awesome semester at school. Upon arrive God blessed me to be surrounded by wonderful young christian men and women. Accountability was soo key!!! Its hard to slack on God at school because there are so many people rooting for you and supporting your walk with Christ. But once the semester ends..YOU'RE ON YOUR OWN!! And truthfully; I haven't been taking care of my responsibilities. I haven't been reading my word as faithfully, or praying. I know that's a recipe for disaster!!! But tonight at bible study my bishop taught us about taking responsibility for our lives and our walks. So today-tonight I made a vow, to myself that I have to make a serious effort to better my relationship with Jesus. Because the reality of it is that he gave his life for me, and I have to give my life for Him. I think that we as Christians just assume that we are going to wake up in the morning, or be around in five years. Human beings make plans but in the end God has the final say. We EXPECT God to protect us, keep us sane, and keep us healthy. What would happen if he suddenly snatched His grace from us??? In hell would we lift our eyes???

Be Blessed

1 comment:

B Harg. said...

...but with something as permanent as death looming like oxygen, passin' you up because God had your back again, how could you sit back and act like you know exactly where you'll go when you're dying?
(Cierra Robinson)

[one of my fav. quotes]