ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lookin 4 Gud Musizk..

Its late, and i want something good to play in my eardrums and mellow me off to sleep.
Tamia is what i'm feelin'
I kind of have the urge to visit his page, but thats a habit i've been strong enough to kick. To seemingly scroll along his FB looking for something new isnt exactly what I would call a HOT DATE,ya know new pics or something. Pathetic I know!!! Anything for a glimpse into the world I used to know...
This is an email that evolved into a poem

I am writing you this because i am almost certain that you will never ever read it. I really dont want you to because you might think im some kind of stalker, which im not. Even though you dont know the real me, and I'd like to keep it that way. I dnt know wat to say...some times i miss you, and other times I hate you... well not really hate I just wish i would have never met you. Sometimes I wonder if your happy..are you happy? With who you are and who you are with? Are you with anybody, Have you changed or are you still the same. I see you as this older more mature guy but the truth is your still a little boy, twenty isnt that old. I wonder why I still think of you, maybe its because you were my first real one, but was it real or just some imagination. Some daydream that I suddenly faded out of...slowly. You always said they'd come back... Who are you? Thats something I never found out. I never really knew who you were as person, was your heart ever anyone elses to have besides tyeste?? did i spell it rite. I know we were only supposed to know each other for a season in and out right????


No comments: