ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Sunday, September 18, 2011

Late Nite Calls

Its 12am. While procrastination slowly threatens to destroy my nights sleep, and I put off preparing my presentation, I break into tears. Sobbing away over the memories of what was and what could have been. Reliving the greatest, and most heartbreaking moments of my life. My emotion consumes me, and I feel out of control. There is no one to call who will understand. My bestfriend is on her way to dreamland, and I'm stuck out here all alone. My only respite, and source of comfort is and has always been God. He is my saving grace. I call on Him, crying, prostrate on my beige carpet praying for relief from the pain that has been nurtured and growing inside me for some time now. Slowly but definitely surely, He answers, comes to the rescue in my distress, and waves of love and peace wash over my soul. My 911 is psalms 46 "God is our refuge and strength. An ever present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear though the earth gives way. My world was collapsing. And the mountains fall into the heart of the sea." Into the sea and on top of me. No matter what others say, I am well aware of who to call on when my soul bursts with joy, and threatens to crumble from sadness. He is awesome.

Realigning.
Akosua. Denell.

No comments: