ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Monday, July 16, 2012

I Got a New Car!

While listening to my pastor Andrew Wommack, I had a revelation about faith. My Dad (God), has blessed me with a car. I had been without a car for almost two years. Three weeks before I went to Ghana I was in a car accident, and my car was totaled. Because I was in Africa for a year, I didn't care about not having a car--its not like I could use it there anyway. Fast forward a year later, and I'm living right across from campus, and Gwyn-the-schwinn was my transportation. I didn't start feeling the itch for a car until around April of this year. I decided to believe God for a car. Deuteronomy 28:12 says you shall lend unto many nations and shall not borrow.  Because of this truth I decided that financing wasn't an option for me. Now back to today, Andrew reminded me of a powerful scripture. Hebrews 11:6 "without faith its impossible to please God. Why is that? My dad is a loving god. And then it hit me. Faith is the arm that we use to reach into the spiritual realm to appropriate what he has already done for us, and cause it to manifest in the physical world. My dad responds to faith and not need. 3 John 1:2 says "beloved I wish above all things that you would prosper and be in health even as your soul prospers". The way his will is fulfilled is when we believe what he has already done and reach out by faith. So, he is pleased when we take what he has already given us and believe it so it can finally manifest into the physical. He is pleased when our needs are met. No father is ever pleased when his children are suffering and starving. It was explained to me in this way. Our dad has prepared for us a great feast on his banquet table. Everything we need is already laid out for us. All we have to do is reach out and take it. This is why Philippians 4:4 "rejoice in the Lord always, I will say it again: rejoice!" is possible. Because he has given us everything we need, and we don't have to beg and plead and be desperate. Thank you Jesus!

No comments: