ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Me a spinster? Not Likely!

Last Sunday evening I decided to take a walk with my dad. I was bored, and wanted to get out of the house, so I figured it was the best time to just hang out with Him. It took me around 45 minutes to find spot, cop a squat and sit with him. I sat at an abandoned driveway and leaned against a steel fence. As the cars drove by I was telling him what I desired out  of my life. I want to wake up everyday and talk to Him first thing in the morning. I want to abide in his love always, and be aware of his presence in my  life. He is my best friend. The one who gets me and values me. He even knows how many strands of hair are on my head. How amazing is that. Last night I was reading and 1 Cor 7:32 - 34 laid it out perfectly for me. Both the unmarried woman and the virgin care for the things of the Lord, that she may be holy both in body and in spirit; but she who is married cares for the things of the world, how she may please her husband. How true is that? As a single woman my life's goal is to be satisfied with the Lord. Whether or not I get married isn't my concern, because its the man's job to find me--if I am to be found. Quite a few of my closest friends have either gotten married or will be married before this year is over. The tears I shed at their nuptials won't be out of pity for myself because I'm single. They will be tears of joy over the love they are displaying--God's kind of love. I just want to be complete in Him alone.

Akos

No comments: