ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Monday, July 9, 2012

She Tried to Curse Me Again..

While ridding to work this morning, in an exuberant decree I shared my excitement about going to bible college, with the driver, (who will remain anonymous). I was genuinely happy about the direction that God is guiding my life, and the fact that I’m actually going to follow it. And instead of returning and equal level of excitement she proceeded to tell me that I was wrong. Wrong?! For desiring to go to bible college? No. For not wanting to go to her church anymore. That wasn’t the only reason. She felt that I should have apologized to her pastor for leaving the church. Does this sound absurd yet? The fact is, that we’ve had this conversation before, three years ago. There were a lot of tears, and I allowed it to tear my relationship with my Father apart. I was just a babe then. Now I am an adult, and as I explained to her that I now have the right, and responsibility to choose whom I let feed me. Unfortunately my pastor of choice runs a para-church ministry. So I have to watch his sermons online. The bible college that I will be attending in the spring of next is his brain child. Lets get to the cursing. The woman I was ridding with this morning told me that I was not going to prosper until I apologized and made things right with my former pastor. I should mention that I did this three years ago when she asked me to do the exact same thing. This morning I told her that I would not me doing that again. I wasn’t trying to be stubborn but I refuse to be in bondage. I now know enough about God’s love for me. I am not cursed because of the church I want to go to. The truth of the matter is that ever since I heard the true gospel, the too good to be true news, I refuse to accept anything less.

No comments: