ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Tuesday, July 24, 2012

When I Say He's My BFF I mean it!

This has been such an amazing summer for me. Because I've been all alone. Sounds like a contradiction doesn't it. Well I've been alone but certainly not lonely. Most of my friends live halfway across the world. One is in France, another in China, and a few more in California. But the distance has been a blessing in disguise. This year I've realized that I can depend on no one like my Father in heaven. Psa 46:1 God is our refuge and strength,  an ever-present help in trouble. Not even my earthly father, whom I love more than any other man on this planet doesn't treat me like he does. Psa 27:10 When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up. He has promised never to be angry with me, and never to rebuke me. It's the fairly tale I've always hoped for. This summer I started a new job, and it has been stressful. And though I know that the stress has been due more to circumstance than providence, they have been to his glory. On the days when I came home, stressed out and at my breaking point, I cried in his bosom. I leaned on Psa 3:3-4 But you, Lord, are a shield around me, my glory, the One who lifts my head high. I call out to the Lord, and he answers me from his holy mountain. I read those over and over again. Praying in tongues certainly helped. Everyday, his word feeds me. I have to spend time in it to get the strength to endure another day at my job. I work with kids and trust me they will try your patience to the max! But Isaiah 26:3 says he will keep you in perfect peace who's mind is stayed on him because he trusteth in Him. Its so serious. I love him, and am doing my best to abide in his love. I don't want my heart to stray away from the truth. He is my bread. My life. Knowing his love will turn anyone into a fanatic. He is amazing!

No comments: