ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Best I Ever Had

 An old post I decided to evict from the drafts bin..its always interesting to see what you were thinking way back when. This was June 2010. Wow


Did I just ruin the best thing that's ever happened to me?
Our meeting seemed to be destiny.

Before you enter into a relationship, make sure you're ready.
Really, truly ready.
Any baggage that you have is only going to make it harder on you and your other
Make sure that spiritually you are strong, so that you can withstand the desire that comes when your passions are ignited.
After getting to know a person there is a natural inclination to want to KNOW them in a physical manner.
Those things have their place, but only when your ready, and for me that means marriage.

No comments: