ThankYOuComeAgin

Thanksforcoming..I hope we can enlighten eachother on this thing called life and enjoy Jesus at the same time!



Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Let The Dead Bury Their Own Dead

This post has been festering in my psyche for a while now. I guess I might as well speak on it, so I can free up some space.

When its over, do you dig a hole six feet deep and bury it? Sprinkle some dust and give last rights?
Lay a bouquet of slightly browned flowers, and pluck their withered petals and let them dance into the dirt.
What are you supposed to do when you finally realize that its over? No more phone calls or "I'm just thinking about you texts", no more anything. This relationship is just as dead as your future with them--bleek and lonely reaking of unsastifaction. Is it possible to contravene the desire to look back, salt pillars and destruction await if you do. The ties that bind souls aren't contravened easily, much prayer and fasting are needed to rend the thoughts and spine tinglings that accompany your memory. I've mourned your loss far too long. It's to easy to hold on the the familar, anxiety subsumes me when I ponder walking forward in to the singular unknown. I have known, I always knew that you weren't the One. Faith in God couldn't unite us, more time was waisted. The temptation to put U and I together, endures, but fruitless are the realities. I'm done. It was hard to say, and even harder to realize. Our oneness was futile, never bringing forth life, instead death was immenent. It's over. I have said my prayer. Now be gone from me, I want no more to do with you.
I thought I loved you, and knew you luved me.

No comments: